Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

*** Join The Official 2009 Team Speed F1 Fantasy Racing League ***

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
Believe me Alex I'm so looking forward to the Banter thread that I'm not going to the GP in Bahrain so I don't miss it
Wow! Now that's commitment that we should all have.

Old 03-06-2009, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Believe me Alex I'm so looking forward to the Banter thread that I'm not going to the GP in Bahrain so I don't miss it
You're crazy! Actually attending a race must surely take priority over our little banter thread!

Old 03-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I've already went 4 times and last season's banter threads were so much fun sharing the experience with enthusiastic fellow F1 nuts is unparalleled IMO ... as opposed to going with a bunch a guys who are indifferent about it the people who support Ferrari support it because of its reputation and the people who support McLaren do it out of national pride almost all the guys I could go with know so little about the sport that I feel like and outsider... They are usually there for the start and finish and that's about it .... here on ts's pitstop I feel I'm among equals who even though most of you support McLaren still are exponentionally more fun than guys who know little to nothing about F1

Old 03-06-2009, 06:03 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I've already went 4 times and last season's banter threads were so much fun sharing the experience with enthusiastic fellow F1 nuts is unparalleled IMO ... as opposed to going with a bunch a guys who are indifferent about it the people who support Ferrari support it because of its reputation and the people who support McLaren do it out of national pride almost all the guys I could go with know so little about the sport that I feel like and outsider... They are usually there for the start and finish and that's about it .... here on ts's pitstop I feel I'm among equals who even though most of you support McLaren still are exponentionally more fun than guys who know little to nothing about F1
Aww crap, and I'd book my tickets last week .

Old 03-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
even though most of you support McLaren
Most.. But not all of us my friend...

Old 03-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gary (FL)
Most.. But not all of us my friend...
Actually, the split is much closer to 50/50 now.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Yea I was going to say much closer to 50/50 too which is so surprising because generally Ferrari always has the most fans no matter where you are.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Yea I was going to say much closer to 50/50 too which is so surprising because generally Ferrari always has the most fans no matter where you are.
I think us McFans just like to rub it in that Hamilton won despite the rulings clearly favoring Ferrari

Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a topic for discussion. What makes Lewis Hamilton so good? Is he as hard of a worker as most of the other F1 drivers? I get the feeling that so many of the F1 drivers are "machines" that do nothing but train in the gym, train on driving sims, eat nothing but uber-healthy food, don't drink, don't smile, etc etc etc. But Hamilton comes across as a kid having fun. Is it his natural abilites? His car? His work ethic? A combo of some of these?

Old 03-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Here's a topic for discussion. What makes Lewis Hamilton so good? Is he as hard of a worker as most of the other F1 drivers? I get the feeling that so many of the F1 drivers are "machines" that do nothing but train in the gym, train on driving sims, eat nothing but uber-healthy food, don't drink, don't smile, etc etc etc. But Hamilton comes across as a kid having fun. Is it his natural abilites? His car? His work ethic? A combo of some of these?
I do not think that he work's that much harder then anyone else. Look at the older drivers, they must work their ass off to stay in shape but as a young kid I think hamilton has a little advantage there. But in the end I think it comes down to natural abilities (and the car ofc ). He is a brilliant driver, still don't like him though.

Quick Reply: *** Join The Official 2009 Team Speed F1 Fantasy Racing League ***