Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

*** Join The Official 2009 Team Speed F1 Fantasy Racing League ***

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 04:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
*** Join The Official 2009 Team Speed F1 Fantasy Racing League ***

With the 2009 F1 season only 30-days away, I decided to up the stakes and create the Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy Racing league! Here is how to join.

We will be using a site called Fantasy Racers. 100% free to play.

1. Go to Fantasy Racers : F1 Competition.

2. Register with the site and submit an entry in the main competition.

3. The name you registered will now appear in the upper right hand corner of the menu bar.

3. Click on your name and scroll down and hit the "Join Private League" link.

4. The Team Speed league information is:

League Name: Team Speed
League Number: 106
League Password: teamspeed

It's that simple! Send me a PM if you have any questions or have trouble joining the league.

It is possible to donate money to the site and gain more than one team. As a rule, let's limit it to one team per person.

The league rules are simple and can be found on the Fantasy Racers site. In a nutshell, you are given a ficticious budget of 40 million [enter whatever currency you like here but I am going to use dollars] to spend each race. You must spend this money on drivers to fill your roster. The better and more popular drivers cost more than the less successful drivers. A driver's dollar value can - and most certainly will - change from race to race depending on his performance. Once you have set your roster, points are scored based on the following:

1. Pole position.
2. Laps completed.
3. Fastest lap.
4. Final race positions.
5. Any unspent dollars.

The team with the most points at the end of the race wins! There are weekly winners and an overall season winner. A complete list of the rules can be found on the Fantasy Racers site. It couldn't be easier.

I will personally buy the overall season winner an official F1 hat featuring the team of your choice and a trophy that you can proudly display.

And if I win - which I fully intend to do - you know what team I am picking!

Let's get as many teams as possible. The more teams we get the more fun it will be.

Once again, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Don't be left behind when the lights go out!

Last edited by Barrister; 02-24-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I have just joined and I can't wait and in addition to Dana's generous offer I'll also buy the overall season winner a TS hat

Last edited by like.no.other; 02-24-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:41 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Eat food < Register for fantasy F1!

Edit: You forgot to add no.2. (Addyour own team).

Last edited by strebo; 02-24-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Get ready for Total Domination!!!!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Just curious... did anyone donate to get an extra spot on their roster?

Old 02-24-2009, 09:43 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I did not and I will not.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I may donate at the end of the season if they perform as promised, but I have not done so yet.

As a rule, let's keep it to one team per player for now.

Thanks for signing up guys!! This is going to be a lot of fun.

Last edited by Barrister; 02-24-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, I'm definitely in.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Yes now I have this and the NASCAR one. This will be a great year of racing...

Old 02-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by like.no.other
I have just joined and I can't wait and in addition to Dana's generous offer I'll also buy the overall season winner a TS hat
2 hats?! Oh man, I really need to win!

Quick Reply: *** Join The Official 2009 Team Speed F1 Fantasy Racing League ***