Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I think Al's post count needs to be reduced by half, maybe 2/3. I submit this thread as evidence.

Yeah, I'm not sure why they'd call it for rain so quickly. They used to wait hours for rain if they thought it'd blow over and they could dry the track. That sucks. I want the last 4 hours of my life back.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
How are you seeing your points?
On the ESPN Stock Car Challenge website. Just log in like you would to make your picks and you'll see your points based on where your drivers are.

Looks like a finished with 402 points.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
I think Al's post count needs to be reduced by half, maybe 2/3. I submit this thread as evidence.

Yeah, I'm not sure why they'd call it for rain so quickly. They used to wait hours for rain if they thought it'd blow over and they could dry the track. That sucks. I want the last 4 hours of my life back.
It looked like it was raining pretty hard when they were interviewing some of the drivers. If this is F1, they would've kept driving!

By the way, if you think I'm racking up too many posts in this thread, you should've seen the 24 Hours of Daytona Banter thread. I had something like 140 posts in that thread alone and was usually the only one posting!

Old 02-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh yea look at that, I have 495...

Old 02-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
It looked like it was raining pretty hard when they were interviewing some of the drivers. If this is F1, they would've kept driving!
Yeah they said it looked like rain for another 90 minutes or so and with the humidity it would have been 11pm before they were under green again.

I had the exact same thought about F1. Pit and switch to the wets and keep on getting at it....

Ole ole ole.....

Old 02-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Ohh yea look at that, I have 495...
I bet all 5 of your drivers actually made it to the race too

Old 02-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Some might say that what Jr did was wrong, but I think that it was a good move. Jr was a totally different driver today. After the first mistake in the pits when he was at the back of the pack, he was slicing and dicing his way to the front. He drove like his father did, and I think that a good thing.

I had a good ol 427pts

Old 02-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I missed the banter guys. The race was on while I was at church. I am going to watch it now on my DVR. I have not read any of the above posts and don't know what happened. Don't spoil it for me!

I will chime in after I watch it. Boogity!

Old 02-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
booooooo

Old 02-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
So what's the deal? Race called off or something? I see that i'm not the top of the board yet...

Quick Reply: NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread