Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Ecclestone: Alonso is "faster than Lewis, Felipe and everyone else."

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Well I mean come on guy I don't mean hate in the literal sense as I wouldn't go to the extreme and spit on his shoes if I were to see him in person. BUT as an F1 driver I "do not like him"...

Old 01-17-2009, 12:11 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Well I mean come on guy I don't mean hate in the literal sense as I wouldn't go to the extreme and spit on his shoes if I were to see him in person. BUT as an F1 driver I "do not like him"...
understood. i meant in general some people seem to have strong feelings one way or the other and it's a bit absurd.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
This is true I think it's the worst with futbol but may be sheltered because I live in the U.S. and F1 is only so popular. Fans with that are just insane and I guess you have a better point than I gave you credit for and that there really are A LOT of people that are that crazy...

Old 01-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
It was pretty hard to like Alonso after the 2007 season. I gain a big appreciation of his skills, and was even cheering for him during the second 1/2 of 2008. I wouldn't be surprised if Kimi was getting squeezed out after his limp performance in 2008 - how very dissapointing. A Masa / Alonso combo in the red cars would be a killer combo - if everyone could get along. Could Alonso handle the pressure of having Masa as his wing man?

Old 01-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zippy
It was pretty hard to like Alonso after the 2007 season. I gain a big appreciation of his skills, and was even cheering for him during the second 1/2 of 2008. I wouldn't be surprised if Kimi was getting squeezed out after his limp performance in 2008 - how very dissapointing. A Masa / Alonso combo in the red cars would be a killer combo - if everyone could get along. Could Alonso handle the pressure of having Masa as his wing man?
For some reason, I get the feeling that they could make it work. I think Alonso has grown up a bit since his time at McLaren and hopefully he learned that being a pissy brat won't get him anywhere. Massa and Alonso would be an AWESOME combo!