Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Felipe Massa: "I'll be back on the track with Ferrari as soon as possible."

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Felipe Massa: "I'll be back on the track with Ferrari as soon as possible."

Source : Autoblog
As expected, Felipe Massa has been transported back to his home country of Brazil following successful life-saving surgery at the AEK military hospital in Budapest. Speaking for the first time since being struck in the helmet by a loose spring during qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix, a very thankful Massa said:
I don't remember anything and that's why what the doctors did had to be explained to me... The last thing I remembered was when I was behind him at the end of my fast lap in Q2, and than it's blank. It's difficult to explain. I'm feeling much better now and I want to recover as soon as possible to get back behind the wheel of a Ferrari.
And what of Michael Schumacher keeping his seat warm for his hopeful return to racing for the 2010 season? Says the 28-year-old Brazilian Ferrari driver:
Michael doesn't need my advice! It was him who gave me many tips during my career when we were racing together. He knows how to win, he knows how to drive and he's great: it was the best choice handing over the car to such a fantastic person and I'm sure that everybody will be happy to see him back on the track again. Although I hope I'll be back on the track with Ferrari as soon as possible.