Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Got My Chris Grosser Print Today - Check It Out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
New Orleans is closer isn't it

Old 03-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great Chris! Good luck on expansion.

Dana great choice, it will no doubt be a nice addition to the office.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
CHRIS! If i send you the dimensions of the wall space i need to fill and shape of the pic I need can we pick one out and do the same thing?

this is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for sharing this Dana. I am hunting for this exact thing right now for above my home computer
Absolutely!

As you can see in Dana's photos, this particular piece is currently being run as a limited edition batch of 100 for the time being. Once the first batch is distributed then I'll be selling more non-signed or limited prints.

Regardless, I've got a few thousand photos on my website to work with. We can make any photo work! Just let me know what photo(s) catches your eye and we will make it happen.

With that said, it's always ridiculously awesome for me to have people send me photos of my photography in their own homes or office! As a photographer, I am not sure that you can get a bigger compliment than that!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Nice looking print! Great photo and it looks like it's well made.
I appreciate it!

The print is definitely not a cheap endeavor for me to have made but that was never my concern. I wanted every person that picks one up to be absolutely blown away once they unwrap it and display it in their own homes / offices / garages etc.

I've invested to get the gallery wraps produced at a private print shop that charges quite a bit more than other alternatives but they consistently provide top-notch professional art gallery pieces. I want each and every gallery wrap that's produced and shipped out to be of the highest quality that I can possibly have produced.

A substantial amount of time went into actually researching print shops / other alternatives / different types of prints etc. before I settled on a gallery wrap print. More time was then spent on setting up a pricing structure for this piece so that it could be affordable for the masses as well.

Each and every wrap is personally set up for printing, all wooden frames are all constructed by hand, all canvases are personally wrapped and all wire hangers are placed by hand as well.

I could not be more proud of the work that actually goes into the final product. I would have zero hesitation placing the piece into an art gallery. (I am in the works of looking to submit a gallery wrap to a gallery locally)

It's a very gratifying experience to see your work in print form and to have people send you photos of your work in their own personal homes / offices etc. It doesn't get better than that!

With that said, I am hugely appreciative of all of the comments and feedback that I've received from this.

A HUGE thanks goes out to Dana again for the support and to have enough faith in me to pick up one of the first prints that I've shipped out.

If any of you have any questions, please let me know. I'd love to help out.

I look forward to speaking with more of you soon!

- Chris

Last edited by Chris G; 03-23-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for all of the support here on the forum!

I really appreciate it!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Chris i'm interested in one of these. Who do I need to contact?

Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Look Mom...I got the Only red Ferrari Eva!........Oh Snap

Old 03-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by bmoores
Chris i'm interested in one of these. Who do I need to contact?
Hey, I appreciate it! I'll be in touch with you soon!

Everything is handled by me - sales, printing, shipping etc. I've actually received a few more orders recently since Dana started this thread so it's great to see the word is getting out and people are enjoying the photo!

Anyone else that is interested, feel free to send me a message. If I can get enough TeamSpeed orders together, I'd be happy to do a bulk order and provide a forum discount to everyone that is interested.

Thanks again for the support!

- Chris

Old 03-31-2011, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sorry for the very slow responses on here. I've been unbelievably swamped at the university. I've replied to all PM's.

Thanks again,

- Chris

Old 03-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
Chris, great to see you're doing well with the photography! I just wish I still owned that apartment next door from where you took this photo That shot is amazing...and it's so awesome seeing someone I've known for a good amount of time satisfying customers on this board. Now more people need to buy these prints! I am interested myself...