Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread

Hey everyone,

I figured it would be a lot easier for me to create a thread with all of my photography work to keep everything simple and organized in one thread due to the sheer amount of work that I do.

I will continuously update this thread with my latest work.

Thanks for looking!

- Chris

Old 01-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
I thought I'd kick this off with a car that I got to photograph a few days back that's owned by a very good friend of mine back home.

I recently got to spend the morning with an Aston Martin Vanquish S.

One of my initial locations for photos didn't end up working out unfortunately because this car would have looked pretty badass on a runway. I have a lot more ideas in store for this particular car and fully intend to meet up again and do some more photos in the future.

I've photographed / drove / rode in some ridiculous cars but somehow, never an Aston Martin so I asked my friend for a quick ride in it before the day was over, he looked at me, looked at his keys, and said, "Nope... I'm not going to give you a ride... you're going to be driving it yourself!!!"

What an unbelievable car. In my eyes, this car is more about being unique and rare than a car that's solely built for speed but needless to say, it's definitely no slouch either. Also, my friend bought the car brand new and got it fully customized to his needs / wants and actually went to the Aston Martin factory to pick up the car - sweet.

Here is the full gallery of photos from that morning: Chris Grosser Photography

Here are a few photos from the gallery:

Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Thanks for looking!

- Chris

Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
very nice shots Chris...love your work! 3rd pic on your original post is my favorite.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
looks great, very nice pics

Old 01-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by slavik
very nice shots Chris...love your work! 3rd pic on your original post is my favorite.
Thanks!

This is the main location I was hoping to take the Aston to but never made it:

Gallery:

Chris Grosser Photography

The weather has been ridiculously chilly here for Florida (in the 20's here at night in Tampa) and the day of the shoot with the Aston was the first day the weather was picking up again during the day into the 70's so everyone at the runway community ended up taking their planes out. The runway was just flooded with planes the whole day.

I've had a few close run ins with planes at that particular location when I set up the Runway Meet a couple years back. (The photos above)

Almost had one of the two Ford GT's at the meet get landed on by a plane. Luckily, the Ford GT was a bit quicker than the plane was!

Old 01-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
As a newly aspiring photographer I'm amazed at the size of the shoot. Coming from forums like NASIOC and MY350z, it makes even the best of our photoshoots look tame in comparison. I hope to bring this level of shooting to the cars I tend to shoot. Great job! -Chris-

Old 02-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I'll be posting up photo updates after my shoots so keep an eye out!

Last edited by Chris G; 09-04-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Nice!

If you ever need a runway for a shoot in the DC area, just let me know buddy!

Old 02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gobbles
^^^ Nice!

If you ever need a runway for a shoot in the DC area, just let me know buddy!
That would be awesome! Gotta love runway photo shoots!

I might just have to make that trip happen.

I swear I am going to have a cross-country trip and visit all of my friends on TS around the states!

I'm starting this summer in June by hitting up New York for the Red Bull Air Race for my birthday. Hopefully hanging out with DJ and whoever else is in the area.

Going from NY to Boston for the remainder of my trip.

It's basically a ritual for me to go on crazy trips in the summer to visit buddies of mine on the forums (best people in the world) and get myself some crazy car photo shoots along the way.

Vancouver is definitely a favorite stop of mine though!

Can't beat it!

Quick Reply: Chris Grosser Photography - Photo Thread