Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

New Englanders- Free photo session offered

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 06:21 AM
LBH
Teamspeed Member
LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
New Englanders- Free photo session offered

Hey all, wondering if there are any folks here from New England who might be interested in a free photo session for their exotic. (wife, girlfriend OR car,lol)

I've been an amateur photographer for yrs. I've sold a few shots but never aimed to make any money at photography, just something I love to do.

well, I've yet to shoot an exotic but RI has some awesome areas for a shoot and I have a few original ideas in my noggin.

If anyone is interested, just holler.