Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

New Englanders - upcoming Supercar Saturday event 5/01 - McLaren F1 + many Ferraris

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 11:51 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
New Englanders - upcoming Supercar Saturday event 5/01 - McLaren F1 + many Ferraris

Okay - it is somewhat rare to get advanced warning on a chance to see a McLaren F1 so when I hear about one I always try to let people know. Here is your heads up on what should be a great event.

The McLaren F1 that will be in attendance is this silver road car - chassis #068. It is the very same car I got a ride in back in 2005, though now with a new owner who is also just as gracious and affable. A real gearhead too!

Here are some excellent pics of the car taken by friends of mine this past summer in Monterey:

For anyone in the area of Ferrari of New England this weekend, I'd suggest making plans to stop by and check it out along with all the other great cars that should be attending.

Here is their website: Ferrari of New England

Here's a Google Maps LINK for driving directions.

It almost goes without saying that if you do go, please bring a camera.

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 05-08-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The McLaren is Dan Watkins car. The nicest car guy you will ever meet. I will probably be there

Old 04-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I will defiantly be there! Hopefully I will remember to bring a camera, thanks for the heads up.

Old 05-01-2010, 10:24 AM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Mclaren F1, F40, Scuds, and its still early. Pics to follow.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:28 AM
LP670-4 SV just showed up. #276 RI plates.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:05 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Mclaren F1, F40, Scuds, and its still early. Pics to follow.
Great news - there was a moment there towards the end that I thought I might end up with egg on my face over the announcement.

Hope you're all having a great time! Tell Dan I said hello if you get the chance.

>8^)
ER

Old 05-01-2010, 02:08 PM
I did not get a chance to meet Dan, but meet alot of other owners. I have so much to do before work today I will post the pictures tomorrow.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:53 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Not a problem - of all the people in the world I think I know what a silver F1 looks like - especially this silver F1.

If you'd mingled your way into the collection of McLaren F1s kept in Brunei on my suggestion and then told me to wait a day for the pics I might feel slightly different about that.

Just glad you and others got a chance to be there.

>8^)
ER

Old 05-01-2010, 08:52 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Pics fellas - pics!!!!

Old 05-01-2010, 09:01 PM
DJ I think I am the only TSer that went. I'll email you the pics tomorrow.

Quick Reply: New Englanders - upcoming Supercar Saturday event 5/01 - McLaren F1 + many Ferraris