Notices

I'm coming to Vancouver!! FREE Car photo shoot and Meet Up!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I'm coming to Vancouver!! FREE Car photo shoot and Meet Up!

It's that time again, I'm heading to Vancouver! Put on your party pants and leave the wives and girlfriends at home!

It's been almost exactly a year since my last trip. I'm going once again to visit my good friends (many of you here on the forums) and celebrate yet another birthday of mine!

Like last time, I would LOVE to set up another multi-forum meet and get a huge group of people together. Luckily, this time around I know quite a few more members in the area than I did last time so I'm expecting an awesome turn out!

I am coming to town: July 29th - August 5th.

I'd love to do a rally to Whistler and party it up for a night. Ideally, this would take place on the Saturday, August 1st.

We would get a group of us together and head on over there. Leave sometime Sunday, and set up a nice drive back and set up a shoot with the cars much like I did last year.

More specifically, here are some of the cars we got out last year:

Chris Grosser Photography

I've received quite a few emails since last year from members in the area wanting to get together and to contact them if I ever return to the area. Here I am! Let's party!

Gimme a shout in this thread or PM me if you have any questions. I'd love to make this big and get all of you guys in the area together. There are so many nice rides around and you guys never have any damn meets! If it takes me with a camera to make it happen again like last year, then let's do it!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

- Chris

Old 07-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
My threads have been receiving some serious feedback on the forums it's been posted on.

I'm expecting an awesome turnout! I want to blow it up, make it even crazier than last year!

Anyone in the area, please chime in!

- Chris

Old 07-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The countdown begins! Only a few more days until I make it out to Vancouver.

I know there are definitely some Vancouver members on the forum!

Old 07-24-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
When are you fly'n to Bahrain??

Attached Images  
Old 07-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Zorro
Thank you for your insightful post.

Regardless, to everyone else, thank you guys for the messages and PM's. I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Should be a hell of a diverse crowd of cars coming out!

Old 07-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GrayTT
When are you fly'n to Bahrain??
Not soon enough!

I'd have a photography field day with your garage.