Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Got Some New Video Camera Mounts - Fun Video

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Got Some New Video Camera Car Mounts - Fun Video

I purchased two video camera mounts from Film Tools.

Film Tools in-car camera mount

Film Tools outside camera mount

One is for the inside of the car and the other is for the outside. The inside mount has a less complicated mouting system and a smaller suction cup. The outside mount has more adjustable parts and a much larger suction cup. These are very high quality parts.

I tested out the inside camera mount with my son yesterday. We are in my Brabus B55.

The video is fun, but I think that our commentary is stunningly brilliant! F1 fans will particularly like the argument that ensues towards the end of the video.

YouTube - Fun with New Camera Mount

Go to youtube to see it in high quality. Just click on the "watch in high quality" link just under the video.

Thanks to ELIM for the suggestion on the mounts! It's always good to learn from the master.

Last edited by Barrister; 10-14-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the roughLockheed911 is a jewel in the rough
Looks like you and your son are having a lot of fun!

Old 10-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
...Thanks to ELIM for the suggestion on the mounts! It's always good to learn from the master.
No problemo D.

Looking good AND stable!!

Old 11-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
sirtom is an unknown quantity at this point
The suction cup mounts are very useful with mid engined cars - simply attach to the near-vertical window separating the cabin from the engine bay and place a lightweight flash memory video camera on the mount. Works great!