Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Trying out InCar camera mounts locally...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Trying out InCar camera mounts locally...

Does anyone have a detachable headrest or double suction cup video camera mount I could borrow for a few days. Been looking into picking one up for a project but I'd like to give 'em a trial in the field over the next couple days. I'm going to use it with my 40D so it needs to support a bit more weight than the avg DVcam. Tomorrow i'm going to call some local shops to see if they stock any I can pick up, but it would be fantastic if a local TS'r wouldnt mind letting me borrow theirs so I can avoid the purchase return hassle, etc. before I know which one is going to work best. Happy to return the favor with some complimentary photos of course