Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Fun Video with New Camera Mount in my B55

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Fun Video with New Camera Mount in my B55

Here is a fun video we made trying out my new camera mounts in my Brabus B55. The video is fun, but our commentary is stunningly brilliant! F1 fans will particularly like the exchange towards the end of the vid.

YouTube - Fun with New Camera Mount

Thanks to ELIM for the suggestion on where to buy the mounts.

Filmtools In-Car Windshield Camera Mount Gripper 115

Gripper 3025 6" Suction / Vacuum Cup Camera Mount CAT 614

Old 10-14-2008, 12:33 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Im laughing at the comments at the end, thanks for sharing dana great video as usual. Love the B55S, sounds very tame compared to mine.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Im laughing at the comments at the end, thanks for sharing dana great video as usual. Love the B55S, sounds very tame compared to mine.
Yes. It still has the stock exhaust! I modified this one backwards - started with internals and then stopped. Also, you can hear the "slush box" switching gears like its wading through molasses.

For those with a short attention span, see 2:00 of the video for the funny part with my son (Oversteer).

Oversteer: "Oh look, horses . . . "

Old 10-14-2008, 05:48 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Yes. It still has the stock exhaust! I modified this one backwards - started with internals and then stopped. Also, you can hear the "slush box" switching gears like its wading through molasses.

For those with a short attention span, see 2:00 of the video for the funny part with my son (Oversteer).

Oversteer: "Oh look, horses . . . "
If you want more sound you know who to contact, the heavy resonator in the back when removed produces more hp and torque downlow as well as the restricted factory headers and secondary cats.