Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jay Slay's 2013 Audi S6 - Daily Driver Modd'd and updated.....(possibly for sale)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
how much you looking to get for it

Old 03-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jay Slay
Another R8...2014...dealer has one coming in. So I'd ideally wanna sell the S6 and my RS5
Why not an RS7 Sportback?

Old 03-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enoughJay Slay will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by parealtor
how much you looking to get for it
PM me

Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EuroToy is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful car & stable to add my friend.

Old 03-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Jay

Is your car Sepang or Estoril ??

Old 03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
JasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant future
OMG. I love those seats. Wish those were available in the S4

Old 03-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Originally Posted by Insman
Jay

Is your car Sepang or Estoril ??
That's Estoril.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Knox
That's Estoril.
That's what I thought and that's the color I have on order, just that one front/lower bumper pic threw me off as it looked like two colors.

Old 03-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Originally Posted by Insman
That's what I thought and that's the color I have on order, just that one front/lower bumper pic threw me off as it looked like two colors.
You will like that color. I almost ordered it on my S4 but the way the aluminum trim bounced off the phantom black metallic caught my eye.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car looks great!