Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Prius! SUCK IT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't even come close to that with my Audi A3 3.2 V6 but that's ok, I like the extra power.

Old 11-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
^^ the look is worth it... Definitely one of the coolest A3s around

Old 11-24-2011, 04:04 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I just wish it wasnt a FWD, otherwise it'd be the perfect DD in tdi trim imo.

Old 11-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by stuka
Do they make any manuals for the AWD version? Or is it only for FWD?

And the automatics, are they all PRND321 or Stronic?
My sister has the A3 tdi with a manual trans. and 4wd. Not sure if they have it in the USA though..

Old 11-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A3aan
My sister has the A3 tdi with a manual trans. and 4wd. Not sure if they have it in the USA though..
You guys also have RS3, RS4 Avant, RS6 Avant, etc, and etc.

We have jack and crap, thanks to NHTSA and their ridiculous FMVSS regulations.

Old 11-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Do they make any manuals for the AWD version? Or is it only for FWD?

And the automatics, are they all PRND321 or Stronic?
It's my gf's car. She has a 2011 golf TDI, it has the double clutch DSG.

Old 11-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Shutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Nice little 150 mile trip today in the 2010 Jetta TDI (6 speed) today. Averaged 44 mpg going 85 the whole way. Not bad.

Old 11-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Love the a3... Several loaners I have had were always a blast to drive.

The prius could get a 1000 miles to a gallon and I still wouldnt be caught dead in one. lamest car ever built owned by some of the lamest people who think they are making difference by being green. Keep fooling yourselves suckas

When I was comparing diesel vs regular fuel before I bought my q7 I came to the conclusion it was cheaping to own the regular fuel version. not only was the car cheaper, but diesel in PA is about 30 to 35 cents more per gallon due to taxes. The difference in fuel economny wasnt that significant to justify the premium you pay. Plus its availability by me is limited so you have a convenience issue to deal with. I could guarantee I would be getting the call from the wife stuck with my kids somewhere with no fuel and no diesel station for miles. Not worth it in my opinion.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
A3 TDI is only available in FWD and S-Tronic. I'd prefer quattro, but it's really not necessary - my old FWD A3 2.0T did fine in heavy snow with good all-seasons. I really love this car - my wife loves it even more...

Old 11-25-2011, 10:31 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Chris can you do a mini review, I'm heavily considering one...

Quick Reply: Hey Prius! SUCK IT!