Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Prius! SUCK IT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Def. an advantage of the diesel engines! I'm more familiar with the VW TDI's, but Audi's are somewhat similar. NICE A3 as well!

Old 11-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I'm seeing this whole truck gas vs diesel right now. I have a 2010 Ram 1500 Hemi and I've been doing a lot of hauling around (atvs and dune buggies) and my Hemi is getting terrible fuel economy when I haul. I'm going to have to move up to the 6.7 soon. Love the way the new Rams look

Old 11-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
My F-250 (7.3 diesel) has a mild chip, intake and exhaust and I usually get 700 miles from a 38 gallon tank, and I typically go 75+ on the freeway and do not baby it around town. That meansaround 19 mpg from a 7,000 lb truck with really good power. i have a friend with an identical truck with the Triton V-10, and it is much slower and he averages 10-12 mpg.
My dad's '99 F-250 with the same engine averages about 19 or 20 mpg as well. Incredible. Love that truck

Old 11-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have the Q5 3.0TDI and its a really nice engine. The power compared to the usage is good. It runs smooth, like a V8

Old 11-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
nice diesel A3, perfect choice!

Old 11-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone - my wife loves it (it was an anniversary present for her). I'm still deciding on what my "fun car" will be.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
A4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really niceA4Eric is just really nice
The 2.0t can even get 39 with a tailwind!!!!

Cruise to Ohio averaged out to 36....

Old 11-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
but but but Prius are good for the Environment!

Uhm, actually that's not true. The batteries are NOT recyclable. Ooops. Guess the prius fags are wrong. Those cars are going to be a shit show.

Old 11-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
TDI's rock! 150 miles to visit my sister ...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1322163881.713693.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  126.5 KB

Old 11-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Do they make any manuals for the AWD version? Or is it only for FWD?

And the automatics, are they all PRND321 or Stronic?

Quick Reply: Hey Prius! SUCK IT!