Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Halfway point.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Sam, out of ignorance, who is this Don dude? I sm certain there are bigger figures in the boating world, eh?
Sam,
If you don't mind, attached is a good summary of the drama surrounding "the king of powerboating"

The Murder of Speedboat Builder Don Aronow - Miami Beach 411

Old 12-25-2010, 04:02 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Don Aronow paint scheme...the black sides/transom with red stripe and all the graphics.

Attachment 60687
Cool choice.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gociggie31
Sam,
If you don't mind, attached is a good summary of the drama surrounding "the king of powerboating"

The Murder of Speedboat Builder Don Aronow - Miami Beach 411
Good read. That article explains it all well.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by fat cab
your custom fabrication skill's are golden! nice work...
Thank You. That is the first fiberglass piece that I made...proud of myself =)

Old 12-26-2010, 01:11 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Good for you. Should be a hoot when it's all said and done.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Good for you. Should be a hoot when it's all said and done.
The hardest part is finished. The painting comes in the spring but someone is doing it for me, but I will be doing the sanding in between painting.

I owe the guy $700 for some work that he did...ouch! Time to call up my friend at the pizza place for a job over the winter.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
monopoly 46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Now its in hibernation 'till the spring.

Attachment 60574

Attachment 60573[/QUOTE]

did you do that your self or the marine
brett

Old 12-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by monopoly 46
Now its in hibernation 'till the spring.

Attachment 60574

Attachment 60573
did you do that your self or the marine
brett[/QUOTE]

A worker at my yacht club set it all up and started to put the heat to it, then i finished it up with him watching. Learned a new skill!