Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Harbour Point - Northport NY

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
Harbour Point - Northport NY

Anyone on this board with the two 996 Porsches. One I believe is modded for the track. New to the board. White 997 turbo. Waiting to be sent out for mods.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Brain my man! Welcome buddy!!

Old 05-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
Thanks DJ!

Been called Brain a few times (i.e. your post) all good! Thinking I am going to go with the black turbo badge that I picked up from Eric @ Bumperplugs! It will match the HRE's that are coming my way. Will post a lot of pics when the mods are complete.

Thanks again for all of your guidance.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!