Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

My procharged 2011 mustang

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My procharged 2011 mustang

Hi everyone, I didnt see a members intro forum so i figured I would post here.. My name is Rinel and I live in Miami, A good friend of mine is an active member here ( RFFG) and He showed me your homepage and I thought it was a really cool blog-like page and forum for car enthusiast, so I decided to join up and see whats up =) as for the car its a 2011 mustang GT.. I recently got a procharger installed.... well the numbers are in. it is a stage 2 tuner kit... to which I added some other mods..( mostly to support the tranny)the Joe heck shifter + shifter mount _+ clutch line+ motor mounts and a lethal performance o/f x pipe.

What started as a ton of parts..

the works..

the intercooler (yea I went stealth)

almost...

more.

the dyno.

now for the good stuff....
‪2011 mustang procharged stage 2‬‏ - YouTube
the chart.

My first driving impressions was.... this is ALOT LOUDER THAN I EXPECTED...

but then at around 65 mph on the way home... I put it on 4th... ( I said im on the highway so let me control myself and be a grownup by doing a 4th gear pull instead of the appropiate 3rd...) and before I could stop giggling... I was doing 120... I mean... this thing came quick...

it feels very linear but it keeps pulling all the way... it is an awesome feeling and when RFFG drove it with me next to him... it FELT EVEN FASTER.

I am incredibly happy with the results...:naughty: but credit is due were credit is due...I want to thank POwer By the Hour up in boyton beach ( Jake , Harvey, Frank and Jesse) for the awesome job...

and my tuner Ken bjonnes for making this such an exciting toy....

Anyways... from one car guy to another I hope we all get along and have fun talking about cars

Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lol, your good friend is the "nice" guy?

Old 07-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car + mods.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by IIVVX
lol, your good friend is the "nice" guy?
U lost me there... Im Dumbinican...

Old 07-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome and nice car. The new 5.0 makes the GT500 powerplant obsolete. Enjoy it!

Old 07-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh dirty. Thanks for sharing the build-up with us! 567 RWHP is nuts!

Old 07-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Oooh dirty. Thanks for sharing the build-up with us! 567 RWHP is nuts!
I was actually surprised at the torque curve ( were Centrifugals usually dont perform as well...)

Old 07-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
Nice ride. How is that IRS holding up with all that power? My GT500 was scary enough with about 440 to the wheels; I can hardly imagine 120 more rwhp.

Also, I never *thought* about those wheels on a 'Stang, but they look great. Are those HREs or some other company? Either way they look great

Last edited by h82bslow; 07-21-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the huge numbers. What were the baseline numbers?

Old 07-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by h82bslow
Nice ride. How is that IRS holding up with all that power? My GT500 was scary enough with about 440 to the wheels; I can hardly imagine 120 more rwhp.

Also, I never *thought* about those wheels on a 'Stang, but they look great. Are those HREs or some other company? Either way they look great
Well I have a live axle.... so its just fine so far since most of the power is peaking at 5k rpm...

The wheels are TSW nurburing wheels.

Here's a better pic I.did after this add the boss fascia and splitter and I got the brembos sitting here at home... ill take new pics soon!!

Quick Reply: My procharged 2011 mustang