Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

My procharged 2011 mustang

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BigE
Congrats on the huge numbers. What were the baseline numbers?
403/383

Tune + CAI.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Love the new 5.0!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
OP, my fault! Thought that yours has IRS, as per I've owned two GT 500s (an '07 and a '10) and wasn't aware your model had the live axle. Still that thing is awesome, and I'm glad to see you're adding stopping power to it as well! Doin it right! What size did you end up goin with?

You must have a blast driving around South FL in that thing...

Last edited by h82bslow; 07-21-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by h82bslow
OP, my fault! Thought that yours has IRS, as per I've owned two GT 500s (an '07 and a '10) and wasn't aware your model had the live axle. Still that thing is awesome, and I'm glad to see you're adding stopping power to it as well! Doin it right! What size did you end up goin with?

You must have a blast driving around South FL in that thing...
Np! It's 20 inch wheels/ regular 4 pot brembos with a 14 inch rotor.

It is nice.. just need a new axelback to reduce the drone and such

Old 07-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
You finally joined!

Old 07-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by RFFG
You finally joined!