Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Automobile Quarterlies from 60s, 70s and 80s FS

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009 | 11:14 PM
M44
|
Teamspeed Member
M44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond repute
Automobile Quarterlies from 60s, 70s and 80s FS

I have for sale 11 issues of the Automobile Quarterly from the 60s, 70s and 80s. I am asking $20 for each plus shipping or if you buy all of them $195, plus shipping.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

They are:
Fall 1964
Fall 1965
Winter 1965
Winter 1966
Summer 1971
Winter 1972
Summer 1973
Fall 1974
Summer 1983
Fall 1983
Winter 1983
Below is a brief description of each with pics

Fall 1964:
Cover has a few small scuff marks, but for 45 years old it is in excellent condition. It has a slightly musty smell to it. On the inside of the over there is an adress label of the previous owner, have not tried to remove it.

Fall 1965:
Slightly better condition then the previous one. Small imperfection on the bottom of the cover, address label on inside cover. Slight musty smell

Winter 1965:
Good condition, not excellent. The white or creamish colored cover has yellowed a bit. Slightly musty smell. Address label on inside cover

Winter 1966:
In good shape. Slightly musty smell. Address label on inside cover.

Summer 1971:
Not the best of condition. Has some marks on the cover and general wear and tear. Still very useable, but not excellent.

Winter 1972:
In good condition, definitely not perfect, has some wear and tear on the edges. Slight musty smell.

Summer 1973:
Same condition as the one above.

Fall 1974:
Good condition, some wear and tear on cover, but not as much wear on the edges. Slightly musty smell and address label on inside cover.

Summer 1983:
Very good condition, slight musty smell, same old address label on inside cover.

Fall 1983:
Very Good Condition, slight musty smell, and yes there is an address label on the inside cover

Winter 1983:
Good condition, some wear around edges of cover, musty smell, and address label

Old 06-09-2009 | 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Woah, definitely an interesting lot. I'm actually kind of tempted to pick these up just to see what they're like.

You might want to try hawking them on eBay as well. Might have a better chance of selling them if you don't get any bites on here.

Old 06-10-2009 | 10:34 AM
M44
|
Teamspeed Member
M44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond reputeM44 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Woah, definitely an interesting lot. I'm actually kind of tempted to pick these up just to see what they're like.

You might want to try hawking them on eBay as well. Might have a better chance of selling them if you don't get any bites on here.
I thought I'd give these a go here first, let you guys have first choice. After that, they're going on Ebay or Amazon.