Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Trades only - Bikes for Automobile

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FXbikes is an unknown quantity at this point
Trades only - Bikes for Automobile

As the title explicitly says....trades only. Please don't ask what kind of price for all o even one as i'm only interested in trading everything. Not particular on what i'd trade for though. Would consider just about anything.....vehicle(s) of any kind, watercraft, aircraft, art, time piece(s), real estate, business, etc. Maybe even other motorcycle(s) if they are rare enough. Again, not looking for any cash transaction as i want a trade only.

Put this here cause i'm quite interested in trading for a vehicle.

Here's a quick run down of the superbikes. Should one be interested they can PM me their email addy and i'll be happy to send over greater details on each as well as any pics they'd like. Shipping to anywhere in the world can be arraigned.

Silver/Black......This superbike is a 2006 Honda 1000rr. Was campaigned by NFS(No Factory Support) in the AMA FX(Formula Extreme) superbike series in 2007. The bike was piloted by Doug Chandler.

Yellow......Also a 2006 Honda 1000rr which was campaigned by the same team in the same series. This bike was piloted by Kurtis Roberts and then later by Dominik Jones.

White/Red......Here is a 2006 Honda 1000rr which is an FX spares back up bike.

Red.....A stock 1000rr bike that was kept around for spares if needed.

Orange.......This is probably the most special of the bunch. It is a 2004 Honda 600rr with championship racing pedigree. Was campaigned by TKR(Ten Kate Racing) and piloted by Karl Muggeridge in route to the 2004 WSS(World Super Sport) #1 plate. This is the supersport racing series for Europeans. In 2005 the bike was imported to the states and refitted to run the AMA FX superbike series, then piloted by Eric Woods.

Also included with the lot of superbikes is a about 100K plus worth of spare parts. Everything from extra race motors, suspension parts, exhausts, race wheels, fairing sets, rearsets, clip ons, stands, etc. etc. etc. Can detail a list for interested parties.

Last edited by FXbikes; 04-09-2011 at 10:50 AM.