Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The McLaren P1 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
Correction: I meant PP3 and XP7, VP4 was not present

Old 11-19-2013, 02:00 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AeolusDawnWalker
Correction: I meant PP3 and XP7, VP4 was not present
Thanks to Mark for the correction. Try to keep up at the back, would you?

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 11-19-2013 at 02:01 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
I find it an interesting experience that you and Mark always publicly highlight my mistakes or errors when I sometimes get things wrong, rather than politely PM me about them (in an effort to embarrass or discredit me, maybe?), but never thank or acknowledge me for my positive contributions as others do.

But thanks; I thought I'd have to ask to be treated unfairly, so that I can train my tolerance level towards mistreatment, which has increased yet again

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 11-19-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
I find it an interesting experience that you and Mark always publicly highlight my mistakes or errors when I sometimes get things wrong, rather than politely PM me about them (in an effort to embarrass or discredit me, maybe?), but never thank or acknowledge me for my positive contributions as others do.

But thanks; I thought I'd have to ask to be treated unfairly, so that I can train my tolerance level towards mistreatment, which has increased yet again
That's what those two KNOW IT ALL do. they are probably unemployed n on the government dole

Old 11-19-2013, 01:15 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I find it interesting that after countless times of being corrected on basic facts over a period of years now that you still haven't learned to focus a bit better so you can get the details right the first time.

You seem to get overwhelmed by it all in the frenzy to sound important and in an effort to gain recognition (which you so desperately crave) you let go of the basics and end up looking foolish. This is no ones fault but your own, so don't play the 'poor me' car - it just makes you look silly.

Newsflash - I do not like you and I do not respect you so I am not going to go out of my way to soften the blow when you are wrong, again and again.

I also found it hilarious that you thought you could correct me on McLarenLife with two cars that look nothing alike, other than being P1s. Nice try, thank you for playing.

>8^)
ER

Old 11-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cue massive backfires in Race and Track modes

Here are the P1's fuel inlet on the left and coolant reservoir inlet on the right -

And on the opposite side, the oil tank's filler inlet is indicated by the Mobil 1 cap. This being a display prototype, the charge port has been blanked off, and the cover panels also lack the locking catches and support rods of the production-spec P1s -

McLaren P1 Private Preview at McLaren Kuala Lumpur - a set on Flickr

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 11-19-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
P1 #029 has arrived and been confirmed in Holland

Thanks to https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndBusiness?ref=br_tf, and scottishxj220 on McLarenLife for sharing

Old 11-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Here are more photos of P1 #029 -

Kudos to https://www.facebook.com/SuperCarTour for sharing them

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 11-20-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
Couple more of #029

This one with the car cover teasing the shape of the P1 with wing up makes for a pretty cool photo

Along with some pics of the P1 production line -

I like the look of this P1 in white with an exposed carbon wing

All photos courtesy of Eric van der Horst - https://www.facebook.com/eric.vanderhorst.92?fref=ts

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 11-20-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Carbon.

Quick Reply: The McLaren P1 Picture Thread