Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The McLaren P1 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
I'm afraid that McLaren do not actually allow any photos to be taken inside the MPC, as such I have politely made a request to the admins in a post report to have the 4 photos taken of the unfinished P1s on the production line here be removed from my post.

As such, please do not share or repost them anywhere else.

A friend of mine who's a P1 customer told me when I asked him that McLaren should not have allowed them to be taken. It was made clear to him when he went that he wasn't allowed to take pictures and he was sensitive to that. He asked where he could take pictures and got them to take them so as not to break the rule. He's also sure they will not be overly pleased with the person who took them. It allows competitors to see what their production process is like, their tooling, how they manage materials and the like, though he doesn't think these give much away.

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you to all who have supported and helped me along the way.

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos Cole

Old 11-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
McLaren Factory Woking by Autodromo.de & Race-House.de

Old 11-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Blue Mclaren P1 at Circuit du Castellet. Via Maxime Ballet | Photographie

Old 11-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
Great pics, thanks for sharing Tango

Old 11-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Lord have mercy. Every new color combo makes me weep. The Mc Orange for obvious reasons hits hard but that blue is also amazing. I can honestly say that there have been colors on the 12C that I wouldn't want but the P1 hasn't had a poor showing yet. I would love to be in that meeting in the office over looking that room full of awesome.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaymoney
Lord have mercy. Every new color combo makes me weep. The Mc Orange for obvious reasons hits hard but that blue is also amazing. I can honestly say that there have been colors on the 12C that I wouldn't want but the P1 hasn't had a poor showing yet. I would love to be in that meeting in the office over looking that room full of awesome.
It gets better every day. Wait till we start getting press reviews with videos!!!

Old 11-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
One more of #046 from Maxime Ballet Photographie

Old 11-21-2013, 06:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
One more is not enough

Old 11-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Arrow Spa to the UK in the McLaren P1

Name:  McP1.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  205.0 KB

Spa to the UK in the McLaren P1

Old 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks for the tip man, awesome video!

Quick Reply: The McLaren P1 Picture Thread