Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
lol!

Old 02-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
The very friendly McLaren 12C owner Jerry from McLarenLife shared this and other photos of the P1 today.

See more of them here: McLaren Life You'll have to register to view them, but it's worth it.

ADW

Old 02-18-2013, 02:47 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AeolusDawnWalker
Oddly enough, the photos in my post show up fine on my screen even after I log out of both forums

ADW
They're cached in your browser. Are ADW your initials or does it really stand for 'A Dim Wit'?

Sometimes it's just painful...

= = = =

Crank&Piston shared a real photo instead of those P1 App screenshots.

>8^)
ER

Old 02-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these parts
P1 is serious

Old 02-18-2013, 05:52 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
GTspirit have a new set of photos from Dubai - shame they are claiming it to be the production P1 though.

Spotted: Production McLaren P1 in the Wild!

>8^)
ER

Old 02-18-2013, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
Seriously Erik, what are you trying to prove or show off with all these insults and attacks? That you're better than me? That you have better connections and better posting ability as a McLaren enthusiast? That you can find better McLaren content to post?

I really don't get it. McLaren called you their Facebook Celebrity. You have a much longer and prouder career as McLaren enthusiast behind you. People like Frank Stephenson and many other McLaren people call you their friend. You're famous. Yet you don't seem satisfied, and you seem to like laying the smackdown on me every 2 or 3 days or so. Don't you have better things to do with your life to entertain yourself?

Or maybe you're trying to tell me that you'd prefer me to go back to being a lurker and a leech, in spite (and direct contention in fact) of you advising me in the past that I should share and post more, and also despite your admittedly motivational speech here: Automotive Forums .com Car Chat - View Single Post - Lurkers, Leeches, and Lesbians perhaps?

You wanted to encourage people to post and share more, yet when I do exactly that you take issue with that and slam me every which way. Why is that? Something not right there - the 2 points don't jive.

Or, are you trying to tell me that you've deemed me unworthy of being a McLaren enthusiast and would like me to get out? If so, who are you to make such judgements and decisions? If that is so and that's how you feel, please feel free to send your McLaren contacts and people an E-mail telling them about all this, and ask them to officially kick me out - I'm sure that as their friend and the leader of the McLaren enthusiasts, they'd listen to you and give you a friendly ear.

Long story short - either tell or show me what exactly it is that you want from me, or I'd appreciate it if you could just leave me alone.

And, if all this has been about you just wanting to get a rise out of me and enjoy my reaction because it entertains you, I'm glad I managed to entertain and amuse you, however briefly.

ADW

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 02-18-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I've got popcorn.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AeolusDawnWalker
Seriously Erik, what are you trying to prove or show off with all these insults and attacks? That you're better than me? That you have better connections and better posting ability as a McLaren enthusiast? That you can find better McLaren content to post?

I really don't get it. McLaren called you their Facebook Celebrity. You have a much longer and prouder career as McLaren enthusiast behind you. People like Frank Stephenson and many other McLaren people call you their friend. You're famous. Yet you don't seem satisfied, and you seem to like laying the smackdown on me every 2 or 3 days or so. Don't you have better things to do with your life to entertain yourself?

Or maybe you're trying to tell me that you'd prefer me to go back to being a lurker and a leech, in spite (and direct contention in fact) of you advising me in the past that I should share and post more, and also despite your admittedly motivational speech here: Automotive Forums .com Car Chat - View Single Post - Lurkers, Leeches, and Lesbians perhaps?

You wanted to encourage people to post and share more, yet when I do exactly that you take issue with that and slam me every which way. Why is that? Something not right there - the 2 points don't jive.

Or, are you trying to tell me that you've deemed me unworthy of being a McLaren enthusiast and would like me to get out? If so, who are you to make such judgements and decisions? If that is so and that's how you feel, please feel free to send your McLaren contacts and people an E-mail telling them about all this, and ask them to officially kick me out - I'm sure that as their friend and the leader of the McLaren enthusiasts, they'd listen to you and give you a friendly ear.

Long story short - either tell or show me what exactly it is that you want from me, or I'd appreciate it if you could just leave me alone.

And, if all this has been about you just wanting to get a rise out of me and enjoy my reaction because it entertains you, I'm glad I managed to entertain and amuse you, however briefly.

ADW
Let's keep this thread on track.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Let's keep this thread on track.
That's exactly what I was trying to do, keep it focused on the P1 and nothing else. But he just had to keep making it personal. I've ignored his and another person's insults and snide remarks and comments numerous times in the past, but this was too much.

ADW

Old 02-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
After that, it's gonna get worse.

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar