Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 10:53 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ well its still 3 pictures which show the interior to about 90%.
IMO the secret is out.

Not only should they let people publish their iphone shots, they should release more of their own as well..

PS
Do they really stand there and slap your hand during these VIP sessions if you take pictures, or is it just that the people at this VIP deals are so loyal ( read afraid of the aftermath)?

Old 02-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Artist
IMO the secret is out.

Not only should they let people publish their iphone shots, they should release more of their own as well..

PS
Do they really stand there and slap your hand during these VIP sessions if you take pictures, or is it just that the people at this VIP deals are so loyal ( read afraid of the aftermath)?
They should be loyal and careful, especially with McLaren.

They will release the rest of the official photos after a few days. Why all the rush?

Old 02-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
YES! Look how awesome those front vents in the bumper look sitting on top of the splitter. That car looks menacing driving around town.

Think about how good of day your having when your job is to take one of the most highly anticipated cars in exotic car history out for a spin

Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:31 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
IMO the secret is out.
The pictures released so far give a very limited perspective on the entire interior. If you'd really seen 90% of it, you wouldn't be craving more pictures still.

Yes - they should publish more photos. I don't think they want iphone shots to be shaping people's first impression though and I think it is a smart decision.

PS
I think most of the people invited to attend these events are respectful of any request McLaren might have about what photos are allowed. The few times the door was opened on the P1 in Beverly Hills I pointed my lens at the floor and I didn't see any other photographer in the room trying to take advantage. A few guests did aim their camera phones in an attempt to capture something but I don't think they were successful.

>8^)
ER

Old 02-23-2013, 11:49 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^I agree iphone shots would ruin the thrill..
So they should release more..

Ahh i guess its just frustration

Not long to go..

Old 02-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonA85
Few more pictures I just found on Flickr.

That's my pic

Here's some more:

Attached Images   
Old 02-24-2013, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can't upload the rest (file invalid, it says) so posted the rest on my facebook page. If anyoone could upload them here I would be thankful.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
You can just link to that page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6407683&type=1

>8^)
ER

Old 02-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
You can just link to that page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6407683&type=1

>8^)
ER

Once again long waterfalls of spittle are pending of my mouth. Something like the mouth of a hungry dog.

Last edited by Amzamus; 02-24-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
What part of the car is shown in this detail shot ?

I can not figure it out.

Photo is from this album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6407683&type=1

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar