Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Amzamus
They aren't lower. Select the download option in the bottom of the picture (2048x1351).
Ah, right. Thanks for the tip.

ADW

Old 02-13-2013, 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Well the Aventador feels cheap inside and the plastics are not a decent enough grade and I have never meet anyone that likes the 458's steering wheel.

The P1 is not about bling and flash it’s about purpose and dash, sorry for the rhyme. It’s a focused street fighter; anything that is not needed to make it go quick should be excluded
Aventador interior console was damn near the exact same as my old S-line Audi Q5. And if you are paying £240,000 more for a car then i would expect a better interior finish.

In terms of those P1 interior pictures - do my eyes spy a speaker? That impresses me tbh.

Last edited by Eddingtonsons; 02-13-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:15 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Haha its wonderful to see people complaining about passing judgement on the P1 to soon, but then in the next post you call the huayra ugly when you probably haven't seen it in real life.
Many people has had the same opinion about the huayra.. But not even one person has called it ugly after actually seeing it.
I'm still waiting for such a fool

Ps
Ile wait for final judgement always until I see it and touch it and sit in it..
I'm just saying so far it looks to bare interior wise.. And to frog like front..
Other than that it looks epic.
I might change my mind when I see it later this year

Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The difference being I have seen the P1, and as some members know I own a McLaren and Ferrari, and might get a P1. Which one do you own again?

Old 02-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
Flame On!

More screen-cap photos here, some new and some old: The next chapter – McLaren P1 test on track | Revival Sports Cars

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!! And may the flames of your loves and romances burn as hotly, brightly and passionately as the flames of the P1..

(Well it's already Valentine's Day here in Malaysia, so best wishes in advance to you all!)

ADW

Old 02-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these partsAstonMartian777 is infamous around these parts
It will be tough for Ferrari to compete with this. Just amazing.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
Haha its wonderful to see people complaining about passing judgement on the P1 to soon, but then in the next post you call the huayra ugly when you probably haven't seen it in real life.
Many people has had the same opinion about the huayra.. But not even one person has called it ugly after actually seeing it.
I'm still waiting for such a fool

Ps
Ile wait for final judgement always until I see it and touch it and sit in it..
I'm just saying so far it looks to bare interior wise.. And to frog like front..
Other than that it looks epic.
I might change my mind when I see it later this year
ive seen the "who are ya" and its a slab sided fish .

Last edited by wtdoom; 02-13-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:56 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^I found the fool

hah just joking..but hey you are the first one..there had to be at least 1

Which one did you see? and where ? color?

Old 02-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
^I found the fool

hah just joking..but hey you are the first one..there had to be at least 1

Which one did you see? and where ? color?
Im thinking hard before I actually take the time to answer you , I suspect you are very young and not purposefully being abrasive . Ill give you the benefit of the doubt .

I was looking at buying one a long time ago , then i saw the interior dash resembled a bordello in paris so i didn't even go to the factory (i don't like the idea of a small sex toy as a key either you see ) .

By chance i saw the silver car on one of my many visits to Stuttgart and Affalterbach , ( it was on display at affalterbach for some reason) and it was ghastly .

After the design of the very early zondas it was abominable . The interior ( dash , screen , design ) and aero flaps have to be seen to be believed for their utter atrocity .
Almost too crass for words . Pity , as the idea of Horacio Pagani like a bespoke chassis builder from a bygone era appealed to me ( albeit briefly ) , I liked the idea of meeting your cars creator . Unfortunately this time he created a monster and has utterly lost his way . His designs are more and more vulgar ( especially the interiors ) but I expect they appeal to those that buy them .

Old 02-13-2013, 07:57 PM
^It was just a joke man..
Don't be offended..it was not my meaning at all with that comment.

I know when and what car was at AMG in affalterbach, it was the factory car, with an amazingly dirty interior and even some stickers for testing on the car.

Despite that it should not have been a deal breaker for you, so if you found it ghastly then that's nothing for me to argue with.

But like you said many people like it, and will pay for it and smile all the way through the process.

PS
Just out of curiosity, what did you decide to spend your 1 million euros on after being repulsed by the Huayra?

The car you saw most likely:

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar