Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 03:19 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
He's not going to get it Mark - you are wasting your keystrokes.

And Alex, all those things I've said earlier on don't apply to anyone who has proven themselves to be an arse the way you have. Kindly eff off with yourself.

>8^)
ER

Old 02-19-2013, 03:31 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AeolusDawnWalker
Everything changed the day and minute that someone made a joking comment on one of his Facebook posts which I commented on, that he now had a competitor (referring to me). He didn't like that one bit, in fact it's probably safe to assume that that's the day he started hating me. That day I went from being 'friend' to 'priority target' in his book.
No Alex - things changed when you tried to look smart using things you thought you knew and were instead getting the details all wrong. You claimed Leno was the original owner of his F1 - no idea where you got that? You offered up the chassis number of the yellow F1 in Japan that remains unverified to this day. There was at least one other early misstep that I'm forgetting at the moment.

It was at that point that I asked you to stop, as attempting to inform people with details that are wrong, unverified or simply untrue does more harm than good. You couldn't seem to wrap your head around that and continued on your wayward quest despite our "friendship". Yes - that absolutely upset me - and it had nothing to do with jealousy or competition. It was simply contempt for your ignorance, which obviously continues to this day.

>8^)
ER

Last edited by Peloton25; 02-19-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road

7 Days in Dubai's Driven caught up with the P1 Design Study at its' very recent launch there. See here for more photos in the slideshow gallery - sadly they are rather small: The McLaren P1 super car made its UAE debut in Dubai on Monday night | 7 Days Dubai

If it's not appreciated, tell me and I'll gladly stop contributing. That's all.

ADW

Old 02-19-2013, 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
No one is really talking about that right now. It sounds like McLaren intend to do a refresh of the 12C first - or perhaps make a performance version (Scud-like, if you will) before diving into the lower end model.

>8^)
ER
Shame; hope it has the monocell.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Guest
Shame; hope it has the monocell.
All upcoming models from McLaren are going to have a monocoque, including P13. The 12C has a MonoCell and P1 has a MonoCage.

Last edited by Mark ANTAR; 02-19-2013 at 06:50 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:50 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe tits will solve this fight:

Old 02-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
AeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished roadAeolusDawnWalker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Artist
Maybe tits will solve this fight:

ADW

Old 02-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna1994
Great group of cars you own, beautiful Blue on that 997. I think when you see the P1 with the Wing up in Person, it will look quite a bit better than the picture posted. Showing the windshield and roof that is clear looks terrific, I can't wait till the production car with the mesh in the rear gets taken out and you can see inside as well.
I agree. Pictures rarely do a car justice.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
7 Days In Dubai has posted a new video from the P1 Design Study's debut in Dubai, viewable here: http://www.7daysindubai.com/VIDEO-Mc...ail/story.html

ADW

Last edited by AeolusDawnWalker; 02-19-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Erik,

Know anything more about the baby Macca?
some people have seen the designs . been finalised for a while now .

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar