Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Amzamus
You... and me... and everybody here...

+1

Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I got some seat time in it at the end of the night last night and under the light of a cellphone camera flashlight was able to check it out. It's pretty fantastic. It has a familiar feeling to the interior of the 12C - wide sills to get in and a closely spaced pair of seats in the center, but that's about where the similarities end. The designers have really put some thought into making a very focused and radically pure experience inside. Every surface I could see was covered with either satin matte dry carbon with a wide weave, or the areas with padding were done in dark alcantara. It's no GT luxury car inside but I don't think many buyers of P1 will find reason to complain. I thought it was excellent!

>8^)
ER

Old 01-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-19-2013, 03:14 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
My album of photos from last evening's P1 event in Beverly Hills is now up on Flickr. I have just finished running through it adding some captions - you can view it by clicking on the image below.

Not much in the way of "new" pictures as far as things people won't have seen, but there are two shots showing one of the roof flaps open which houses fillers for different fluids in the car. I think that is a great idea for reducing additional access panels on the painted sections of the bodywork.

>8^)
ER

Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots E! (Must spread rep) Thanks for sharing. Here are some more I found on Flickr.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Markus and Elizabeth with McLaren, are such great People. It was such a fun night.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
"McLaren Automotive has announced that the P1 will be the world’s quickest production vehicle around Nürburgring."

Nordschleife lap time better than 7:10? I think around ~7:05
Before betting?

Old 01-20-2013, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
excellent supercar !

Old 01-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
"McLaren Automotive has announced that the P1 will be the world’s quickest production vehicle around Nürburgring."

Nordschleife lap time better than 7:10? I think around ~7:05
Before betting?
I would say less than 7". Otherwise it will be erased quickly from the first place...

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar