Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 07:20 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Leaking is not really for the win. Hundreds of people at McLaren have been working on this project for years and McLaren had planned, and so far, very carefully calculated their reveal process. I am sure these were not supposed to be seen until Thursday when the Press event happens in Paris. That's unfortunate.

>8^)
ER

Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ Well that's unfortunate but from a enthusiast stand point it is still for the win.

And im very much more an enthusiast than a Mclaren employee so while i feel their pain, its nothing ile loose sleep over.

Last edited by La Artist; 09-25-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Tragic.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
^ Well that's unfortunate but from a enthusiast stand point it is still for the win.
Yes - I'm not suggesting I wasn't craving more content.

And im very much more a enthusiast than a Mclaren employee so while i feel their pain, its nothing ile loose sleep over.
I'm in the same position but as I know several of them now and consider them friends I can't help but see things from their perspective.

I found the rear shot I shared ahead of your set on Facebook and didn't realize it wasn't something McLaren had released on their own time table until after I shared it here. When I went looking for more on their FB page and Media site and found nothing it became pretty obvious.

>8^)
ER

Old 09-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

And im very much more a enthusiast than a Mclaren employee
Hahaha. What?

Cheers,
Nik

Old 09-25-2012, 07:32 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ i fail to see the fun in that?

Other than the miss of a and an which i corrected now ( my bad was excited)

PS
I get your point peloton

Last edited by La Artist; 09-25-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Other than the miss of a and an which i corrected now ( my bad was excited)
)

Cheers,
Nik

Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Well I know where I got the single image I shared and it wasn't from the Media site as I don't have anything more than the same public access everyone else does.

I think the carbon on the roof is just part of the structure of the car - the panels behind are supposed to open to reveal the fuel tank inlet and perhaps a charging port on the other side of the car. Still a mystery until Thursday or beyond, depending on how coy they plan on being.

>8^)
ER
Thanks!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AMGsound is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome.....this car is just unreal. I was furtunate enough to get a ride in a Zonda F once and I though this was the ultimate hypercar evermade (i know, they had better versions after, but still...)....this is it....it'll be on my kid's bedroom wall for sure!! Maybe mine too!!! And with lots of luck, in my garage at some point.
At the same time, this P1 models gives me lots of confidence that the next McLaren model slotted below the MP4 will be a major problem for 911 fans on style....Frank is killing it!!!
Well done McLaren.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Firmly in the LOVE column for me.

I can also guarantee that someone out there has blown McLaren's content embargo for Thursday.

>8^)
ER
I am in love!!

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar