Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:01 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I think a lot of people are going to be amazed when it appears at Paris next week. McLaren should be releasing quite a few more images of the car at that point and of course the press and show visitors will have a ton as well. By the end of the coming week I think most of those on the fence or who don't find the car to be appealing will start to get it.

I will be there in person to see P1 revealed - a huge honor to have been invited by McLaren for such a fantastic opportunity. I'll have many of my own images to share upon my return.

>8^)
ER

Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you have a blast and look forward to the images.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
I think a lot of people are going to be amazed when it appears at Paris next week. McLaren should be releasing quite a few more images of the car at that point and of course the press and show visitors will have a ton as well. By the end of the coming week I think most of those on the fence or who don't find the car to be appealing will start to get it.

I will be there in person to see P1 revealed - a huge honor to have been invited by McLaren for such a fantastic opportunity. I'll have many of my own images to share upon my return.

>8^)
ER
Have a blast my friend!

Old 09-23-2012, 10:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great find -
Originally Posted by Amzamus
All the patent drawings:

Old 09-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Peloton25

>8^)
ER
Agreed!

Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
Your welcome Mclaren

It's like they are intentionally ruining the car.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:42 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Funkyskunk2
It's like they are intentionally ruining the car.
It doesn't work like that, but I am sure this was an excellent use of your time.

>8^)
ER

Old 09-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
the wing is epic.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lowell is an unknown quantity at this point
That British racing green and the rear 3/4 angle in the patent drawings have me in love. It may not be pretty in the classical sense, but IMO it's got a great combination of style and aggressiveness.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:43 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Wild Thing - I think I love you.

Click to enlarge

>8^)
ER

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar