Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

I'm back like I left something...

The more it gets compared to other autos... the more I love it?

Kills the Zonda in the looks department.

Cheers,
Nik
Are you Seriously say that the MP12 is better looking than the Zonda. wow, Either you talking out of your ass or just trying to look like an idiot. The Zonda F, Cinque, and the Pagani Huayra run circles around this car. Pangani is pure design at its best. The Mclaren doesn't even come close not even the MP4-12c.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:07 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Are you Seriously say that the MP12 is better looking than the Zonda. wow, Either you talking out of your ass or just trying to look like an idiot. The Zonda F, Cinque, and the Pagani Huayra run circles around this car. Pangani is pure design at its best. The Mclaren doesn't even come close not even the MP4-12c.
Quoted for scripture!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
First glance reminded me of Koenigsegg from the side profile.. This car looks amazing on photo, and it shall look more amazing in real... The rear could be absoluty stunning!! This rear could come close with 918!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DoxeyDriver has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The more I look at the car I think the better it looks. I can definitely see that it will have some stunning angles and in person be striking. I think all supercars have an inherent problem with initial reactions because the anticipation is soo high that inevitably a lot of people feel let down.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!needed You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This day will go down but not in Infamy!

As automotive enthusiasts I think we need to shed some light on what this design in particular does for future supercar design and the niche we love. Love it or hate it, the P1 is imho is a stepping-stone for future barrier-breaking design elements. I’m tired of cookie-cutter supercars. Here we have something unique, maybe not the most classically proportioned vehicle but a winner by all means. This is the most fresh-faced, emotion-inducing supercar as of yet. Yes, the 918 is gorgeous, but it is really the result of a proven design formula, just like the Aventador, and every other modern day supercar minus the most recent examples from Pagani.

Thank you P1 for stirring the pot, you’re not the prettiest but you sure do make me tingle inside haha.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Originally Posted by dieter.manero
My humblest of apologies for not agreeing with you. I hope in some way you can move forward with your life, knowing that someone out there doesn't agree with your point of view.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 09-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
lol I can life with most self, just I can understand how some people on this site love and hate the car, but why you start saying that the new MP12 is better looking than the Zonda, Thats something I can not remain silent on. But as so many people on this have used over and over. I'll agree to disagree and each their own opinion.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

Maybe a few people are just showing their age? Car looks amazing, I hope one day I'll see it in the metal.

Kids aren't hanging posters of Countach's on their wall anymore people...

Cheers,
Nik
Lol I have three coutach posters on my wall along with a ton of old cars…

Old 09-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I hate these wanna be futuristic knock up space ships. The only thing worse is that god awful C.G.I. attempt SSCtuatara. I need to change my avatar I don't know if I can be a Mclaren supporter anymore. I hope it is much better refined in the flesh but somehow I doubt it. 918 FTW!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
InvinDT531 is on a distinguished roadInvinDT531 is on a distinguished roadInvinDT531 is on a distinguished road
Love the looks- definitely can see the bio mimicry the cars designer was talking about!

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar