Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Rumormill: McLaren plans legendary F1 successor

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
With how many Veyrons are running around, I have no doubt that they could make something with cost not in mind and sell it. If they can truly build something that is 100% function with a bit of form in mind I think they could build an incredible car. The original F1 seemed obscene when it came out for 1 million, but look at how few come up for sale these days. I would love to see them go crazy again and build a modern day version of the ULTIMATE supercar....

Old 04-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^^True, but I think that they should avoid calling it the F1 b/c of how great the original still stacks up against modern super cars. What they should focus on, in my opinion of course, is their interpretation of what will be tomorrow's super car. Possibly give KERS technology a few years to mature and use a host of other 'new' technologies presented in modern area F1. A super car with a race bread engine, mid mounted and batteries up front, with a host of lightweight materials to balance it all out would be something great to see.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
With how many Veyrons are running around, I have no doubt that they could make something with cost not in mind and sell it. If they can truly build something that is 100% function with a bit of form in mind I think they could build an incredible car. The original F1 seemed obscene when it came out for 1 million, but look at how few come up for sale these days. I would love to see them go crazy again and build a modern day version of the ULTIMATE supercar....
+ 1