Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati / Bose offer

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Maserati / Bose offer

The offer is for a free set of Bose headphones if you test drive a Maserati. I want to test drive a Maserati and I want some free Bose headphones but I'll feel like a tard showing up at a Maserati dealership with a freakin coupon

Anyone take them up on this?

Old 10-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
any link? i didn't get a coupon....

Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djantlive
any link? i didn't get a coupon....
I got it in a postcard in the mail. You need the code on the card to get into the site...

I'm not busy today, I think I might go do it.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by sean
The offer is for a free set of Bose headphones if you test drive a Maserati. I want to test drive a Maserati and I want some free Bose headphones but I'll feel like a tard showing up at a Maserati dealership with a freakin coupon

Anyone take them up on this?
^^^ Ha ! sean.. I too would feel like a major mooch.. I am a Maserati dealer and they mass mailed 25,000 and 30,000 people about five times last year and a couple of times this year offering ;free Omaha steaks, Bose headphones,Flemmings steakhouse gift cards ,Golf balls , you name it ! and always with values of $100 to $200 so we get big " test drive " requests during these campaigns.

I Can't tell you how frustrating it is to test drive someone in a Maserati,present the car, spend an hour and half of your commision only work day with someone , only to have them say right at the end "Oh ,Yes..nice car that Masurumpti or whatever it is, err, almost forgot... I got this in the mail would you validate it for me for my free stuff "

I would happily validate your coupon for you just for your honesty ! Cheers.

Last edited by Adrian; 11-11-2008 at 02:53 PM.