Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati To Offer Diesel Power, Show New Models At Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 01:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Maserati To Offer Diesel Power, Show New Models At Geneva

Name:  autobilfr.jpg
Views: 5670
Size:  98.3 KB

Autobild.de reports that the new 2013 Maserati
Quattroporte will be offered with a diesel engine. The V6 diesel will make more than 300 hp and 700 Nm of torque. Maserati will bring three new models to Geneva reports say, The new SUV, The new Quattroporte, and a new smaller sedan internally known as the Maseratina.

Source [Autobild]

Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Don't like the idea of a diesel Maserati. Sure it would boost sales but IMO doesn't belong to them.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit, I need to see the new GT!

Old 02-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
I clicked on the link and thought "why is there a Buick in the picture"? ....

Old 02-15-2012, 11:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Funny I thought something similar, but more of "Wow thats a really hot Buick" !

Old 02-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
First the Maserati Gran Cherokee and now the Maserati Lacrosse - diesel. WTF happened to Ferrari's little brother?

Old 02-16-2012, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
time to sell my one month old MC stradale.

Originally Posted by DJ
Attachment 94045
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana][B]

Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
^ You should definitely sell it before the clutch goes. Just replaced mine yesterday for $4500!

Old 02-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
95% sure that rendering is not accurate.

Originally Posted by U-Boat Commander
^ You should definitely sell it before the clutch goes. Just replaced mine yesterday for $4500!
How many miles? In city traffic/stop & go driving, I would imagine the clutch is not going to last but 10-15k.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cstroked
How many miles? In city traffic/stop & go driving, I would imagine the clutch is not going to last but 10-15k.
I got 33K out of it and I could have easily milked it for another 3-5K. When I told the Ferrari service manager that I had never replaced the clutch they didn't believe me and looked up the service records on the car. They said that the most anyone had gotten before me was 26K. I drive the car probably more aggressively than anyone else and use Sport mode probably 50% of the time. BUT. . . I almost never downshift in city traffic. I almost always shift to neutral. And that has allowed me to save a substantial amount of clutch wear.

Quick Reply: Maserati To Offer Diesel Power, Show New Models At Geneva