Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Nissan Set To Unveil Nismo GT-R, The Fastest-Accelerating Production Car Ever!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Nissan needs to hire an Italian to redesign the gtr. The car needs to look good to match its performance. Ugly Betty just can't rule the runway.

Old 08-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by djantlive
Nissan needs to hire an Italian to redesign the gtr. The car needs to look good to match its performance. Ugly Betty just can't rule the runway.
I wholeheartedly disagree. I would hate a homogeneous car market. The GTR should look unmistakably Japanese, just like the LFA looks Japanese, the R8 looks German, and the 458 looks Italian.

Old 08-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mahzari
I wholeheartedly disagree. I would hate a homogeneous car market. The GTR should look unmistakably Japanese, just like the LFA looks Japanese, the R8 looks German, and the 458 looks Italian.
That's entirely what I think...great point!

Old 08-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Sorry but I'll keep my Porsche. I don't care if the GT-R goes 0-60 in 1 second. It's a Nissan!! A $100K ricer.
Not a fan of the gtrs ,but Ur car is just an expensive beetle...

Last edited by G-man1; 08-04-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by G-man1
Not a fan of the gtrs ,but Ur car is just an expensive beetle...
Didn't know Clarkson was on here!

Old 08-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mahzari
100% agree. The GTR is a pure import and beautiful as is. Always has been from the R32 to R35. Even with minor cosmetic changes from Tuners the GTR is still unmistaklable. In sound and looks.