Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Nissan GT-R at NisMo Festival

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 10:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Nissan GT-R at NisMo Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfGPXQejBtw

New Video images of the recently released Nissan GT-R at the NisMo festival. For those of you like me that are not living in Japan, are not international motoring journalists or have not been luckier enough to attend any major motorshows recently this video will be as close as we will get to seeing the sublime new GT-R on the move for now. Cars often look different when they are viewed out of the showroom or motoring stand and the GT-R is no different.

The car looks especially purposeful from the rear ¾ angle as it squats out of the corners even at the relatively sedate speeds it appears to be driven in this sequence of clips. Apart from a few quick prods of the accelerator, the drivers don’t appear to be using the full extent of the 473 horsepower on tap, perhaps its fear of Godzilla that lurks within.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
I like I will wait and see what my friends at JUN will have for the GTR

Old 02-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TonyTone is an unknown quantity at this point
ooooo i likey