Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job Jason! You looked like you were going to "drill" a hole in the ground about halfway through...

Old 02-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! Trying to do the "as many reps as possible before my body notices" technique! Nice job!

Old 02-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Good job Jason! You looked like you were going to "drill" a hole in the ground about halfway through...
Near the end I was so ready to collapse but I knew I had to finish it!

Originally Posted by big_slacker
LOL! Trying to do the "as many reps as possible before my body notices" technique! Nice job!
Near the end, I was definitely feeling the effects of it! That was at the beginning of my regimen so I still had an hour left to go!

Old 02-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am making some chicken after my workout today. I stepped up the weight on my bicep curls, and you can see that I have abs without having to flex. I still feel like I have a bit of a tire, but it is deflating.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:00 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Today was the first day I have done isolation lifts on bi and tri.

preacher curl 4 sets of 12 70lb barbell
Seated tri ext 4 sets of 10 100 lb DB
rope bi curl 4 sets of 10 85 lbs
Rope tri ext 4 sets of 10 105 lbs
bw dips 5 sets of 15

good arm day.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:03 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
In the end, I ended up with 117 likes and so I made the attempt to do 117 pushups today at the gym. The last few were pretty much half-assed.
https://vimeo.com/37209791
haha good job Jason.

we just had fitness testing in a class, and we had to go down far enough to touch are partners fist with our chest. I did 48, I was toast...

Old 02-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Great Job Jason

what are ur pre and post workout regiment?
protein shakes,fruits, light snack, energy bars etc.?

Old 02-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eddiecut
haha good job Jason.

we just had fitness testing in a class, and we had to go down far enough to touch are partners fist with our chest. I did 48, I was toast...
Once when I was at Crossfit, they made us go all the way down so that our chests would touch a tennis ball. After doing about 55 of those, I was also toast too. We also learned how to do "kipping" style pushups too. That was fun, I felt like a whale swimming!

Yesterday at Crossfit I was also toast after doing this:

12 minutes AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)

200 meter run
7 clean jerk (95 lbs)
1 rope climb up to 20 ft

I managed 7 rounds of this but I was definitely TOASTED!!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Intervals this morning, later today I'm gonna do some chest, shoulder and core work.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:24 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
hats off to you guys...
I think it`s fair to say that we got a pretty high fitness level in here!

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread