Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ktvegas
I've already repped you too much in the last few days. It won't let me!

I guess it's worth a try. I'll head back over there and pick up a pair.
If you're already going to some store, go to a running store so they can analyze your stride and present you with shoes that would match you. Not that you would buy the pretty/colorful ones and forget about the rest

Just sayin'

Old 02-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ktvegas
I went to this running store where they analyze your strike pattern. I have an average mid foot strike. The shoes I were currently running in were kind of neutral. He could have sold me a new pair but was honest and said if I wasn't running more than a couple miles they were fine. I have since switched to cross trainers and it's happening just like it did the first time.
Originally Posted by Tsar
If you're already going to some store, go to a running store so they can analyze your stride and present you with shoes that would match you. Not that you would buy the pretty/colorful ones and forget about the rest

Just sayin'

Old 02-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
^ aaaahhh I didnt read the whole thread... durr.

I personally separate my shoes, I have lifting shoes and running shoes. I don't wanna run in the shoes I do squats in. And the times that I've done it my feet hurt like a mofo.

Last edited by Tsar; 02-08-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:05 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar

Just sayin'

I've always wanted to use that one!

Old 02-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
yea yea yea

Old 02-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
anyone read "The 4-Hour Body"?

Old 02-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
KT, have you considered running in running flats, or Vibram five fingers? I would recommend you try that if you aren't having good results with regular running shoes and cross trainers.

Okay, now I am really going to bed.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
KT, have you considered running in running flats, or Vibram five fingers? I would recommend you try that if you aren't having good results with regular running shoes and cross trainers.

Okay, now I am really going to bed.
WTF I thought you went to bed 2 hours ago.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:27 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
I've thought about it but can't get over how funny they look. Maybe...

Old 02-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
No Mark, I had to check in with the mom, and someone called about the car. But thank you for caring, big brother.

KT, you should consider them. They will suck at first because your entire foot and leg will feel engaged. You will get used to it as you will be running properly. Try it out...

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread