Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTCole
What kind of news we getting?
well..just speculating "no car ready before June/July.."..

Old 03-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
So if you own a 991 GT3 you won't get to drive it til then?

Old 03-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTCole
So if you own a 991 GT3 you won't get to drive it til then?
how to drive a car without an engine?

all the best,

Old 03-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
That's gonna hurt.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
911rox is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
how to drive a car without an engine?

all the best,
Could cut out the floor like on the flintstones and kick around, lol...

Attached Images  
Old 03-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
You are missing the wing.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
911rox is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ lol... Sorry, my bad...

Old 03-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I had an email today that Porsche is going to phone me about my order in build , this came from my dealer and it will be PCNA calling me. Ill report back ASAP.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Marc
I had an email today that Porsche is going to phone me about my order in build , this came from my dealer and it will be PCNA calling me. Ill report back ASAP.
Please do

Old 03-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
our uk dealear has customers cars back, my man tells me Porsche aren't saying nothing!! I think that's whats getting on peoples nerves being kept in the dark. most people except an honest answer!! also iv'e been told today that because iv'e been buying gt3/rs since 996 our dealer will be told by porsche who may get the rs.....out of there hands apparently!!so much for customer loyalty and that's after placing a deposit at the launch of the 991...roll on huracan .