Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson Ready for CTMP

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 12:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Harris@TPCRacing You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson Ready for CTMP

As the TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson / Merkle team has been hard at work rebuilding the cars from Watkins Glen, the team is ready to head north of the border and compete at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport) next week. Michael Levitas in the 36 TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson / Merkle machine still leads the Gold class points championship after four wins and two second place finishes.

For the Mosport race weekend, Ben Keating will be joining the TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson team in the number 35 Platinum Class entry. Keating, a successful driver in the ALMS GTC class with TRG, is fresh off of a podium finish at Lime Rock Park last week. TPC Racing and TRG will be working together to make sure that Ben Keating has a great run and prepare for the ALMS race. TPC Racing will prepare a car for Ben to run to the front of the field with and Ben is a fantastic driver so the team is excited to see what he can do behind the wheel.

“I am thrilled to have Ben Keating join our TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson / Merkle team,” stated TPC Racing team owner and driver Michael Levitas. “I have watched Ben race in ALMS and have also seen the success that he has had behind the wheel, so we are thrilled to see what Ben can do behind the wheel of the number 35 machine in the Platinum Class. We have been working hard since Watkins Glen and our TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson / Merkle team will deliver a car to Ben that he will be able to run to the front of the field.”

“I am really excited to run with TPC Racing in the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge,” stated Ben Keating, driver of the number 35 TPC Racing / Porsche of Towson entry. I was on the podium last week at Lime Rock in my number 66 TRG ALMS GTC entry, so I am looking forward to getting more track time, especially in the IMSA GT3 Cup series with TPC Racing. Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) is a new track to me, and in order to run up front, I am doing everything I can do to improve on my podium finish last week. I know between TPC Racing and TRG, I will have amazing Porsche GT3 Cup cars that I can learn a lot on and hopefully make a great run to the top of the podium.”