Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Share your thoughts (918 Spyder or Huayra)

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 11:25 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ Closest to you would be Miami, Prestige Imports.

When it comes to engine maintenance ive heard that AMG Performance centers can do some services, ( That was for the Zonda and do not take my word for it)

I guess that would be a negative that would be on the 918s list of benefits

Old 12-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
my vote: 918

Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bryan305 is an unknown quantity at this point
I also vote 918. Maybe the most balanced and beautiful car I've ever seen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Old 12-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dblnklamg is an unknown quantity at this point
918 hands down!

Old 12-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
We've watched all the 918 videos out there. How about you take an hour off from your busy schedule and watch these wonderful videos. It might help.

P.S. I'm a huge fan of the 918.

P.P.S. Yours is a very nice dilemma to be in.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to beholdDodo is a splendid one to behold
The 918 is something for everyone (who can afford of course) whereas the Hueyra is everything for some people. The question is then; are you one of those some people or not? ;-)

That said, there is no loser in that choice.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I approve of whichever one you choose, so long as I get a ride

I admit to knowing nothing about details of buying/owning a Pagani, but I really think Porsche has it nailed with that 918! And you're right there are lots of dealers around wherever you travel -- not sure how many will be 918 dealers but in Canada I'm sure Pfaff will be at least.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
For me ... Huayra no doubt. !

Old 12-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
For me it would be the Huayra even though I like the 918 alot.

My reasoning, is that the 918 is going to be a wonderful benchmark of what will be for years to come as its technology trickles down to the 991 series cars and the furutre generations. The Huayra on the other hand is a purpose built super car from a small factory that focuses on the smallest details, so much so the engine is outsourced to AMG and even there it is a boutique engine that is not shared with any other car in the MB AMG lineup.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
boyko23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
918 is and will be benchmark in automotive history. Thousands of km of testing and all the Porsche R&D has nothing to do with another Italian kit car, made to sit in a garage.

Quick Reply: Share your thoughts (918 Spyder or Huayra)