Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Come on Chuck, get rid of your Cup Car and strip out that 4.0 and let's go race.

-Troy
LOL. I would like to be rid of it for the post you did a little before this one. But I don't think it's a good idea to strip down my 4.0 for racing. You need a passenger seat. How do you expect to get serviced without a passenger seat?

Old 11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GTCole
LOL. I would like to be rid of it for the post you did a little before this one. But I don't think it's a good idea to strip down my 4.0 for racing. You need a passenger seat. How do you expect to get serviced without a passenger seat?

Never been a problem for me.

-Troy

Old 11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
very nice 2950 is nice. We need weight reduction help LOL.

I need to weigh my car.

No option, light weight battery, lightweight head lamps, BBS, SC roll bar, M&M side muffler delete, but soon should be titanium for a few extra punds off the ass...I should know in a couple of weeks when the SC bar is in.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Just yank out all the carpet and nanny gadgets like Troy.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
4.0 carpet is pretty light.
I drove it last week with everything in the rear stripped out to install a temporary bar and it is too harsh, whiny and rattly for my daily drive, it's going all back in with the final CS roll bar

Old 11-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
4.0 carpet is pretty light.
I drove it last week with everything in the rear stripped out to install a temporary bar and it is too harsh, whiny and rattly for my daily drive, it's going all back in with the final CS roll bar

When are you going to make it back down to NOLA?

-Troy

Old 11-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe next year before he goes to COTA in march

Old 11-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^^ Yup, that might be nice, I have not looked at the dates yet.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
What's in March at COTA?

-Troy

Old 08-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I'm posting to this thread to revive what has become the most popular thread on this Forum. Most of you guys know me and also know Troy. Troy is one of the most well known Porsche guys in the US. This car is known with no equal. Today, at 8 am this morning, GlockGuru Troy passed away of a heart attack in Baton Rouge, La as a result of some health complications that surfaced in the last couple of weeks. I will miss my friend dearly. RIP amigo.

Please let guys on Rennlist and other Forums know what happened.

Quick Reply: RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS