Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura aboutBob MG has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SSR
RSS can you explain the HI SPEED AND LOW SPEED adjustments,how do this affect the car ?
I understand the difference to be:

on a normal 2 way adjustable KW coil-over, you have rebound and compression

When you dial up compression to hard you get the firmness which makes the cornering and reduction in over steer but you sacrifice grip on small bumps on the road or track surface (hi speed)

By being able to wind up low speed setting you get benefits without sacrifice as above. Now you dial back the high speed and retain the grip that would normally be sacrificed. Bit like having your cake and eating it

Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
SirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really nice
I love this project! Thanks for all the updates guys!

Old 11-08-2012, 03:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
"The Colonel" updated pics

"The Colonel" has been completed for some time and we wanted to share some updated pics.

Here are some teaser updated pics of "The Colonel" with more to come..

Name:  colonel_RS_17.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  1.75 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_10.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  1.64 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_12.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  1.58 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_13.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  1.45 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_16.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  1.53 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_15.jpg
Size:  1.53 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_14.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  1.82 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_9.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  1.64 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_8.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  1.60 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_2.jpg
Size:  1.12 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_1.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  1.63 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_3.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  1.61 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_5.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  1.47 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_7.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  1.68 MB

Name:  colonel_RS_4.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  1.38 MB

Old 11-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thats one good looking car! Thanks for sharing!

Old 11-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Would have it been better to just buy a cup car?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Good question, but this one is street legal. Pretty radical for a street legal car ain't it?

Old 11-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Very radical, how much does she way weigh

Old 11-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Would have it been better to just buy a cup car?

If I had a dollar for every dollar I have or if I had a dollar for every time I have been asked this question, I would have a shop full of Cup Cars.

Short answer, no.

Buying the Cup Car is easy, campaigning one is another story. Big bucks. Plus I would never be happy club racing a Cup Car, I would want to pro race it. I done have the kind of money I would need to run an "up front" Cup Car program. That being said I would just get bummed being a back marker because of lack of financing. People expect race cars to race fast and win. Turning a street car into a race car and tuning it into a winner is more of a challenge IMO. Turning a street car into a race car is half the fun.

Plus you can't drive a Cup Car down to the Sonic for a soda either. Plus I can always turn it back into a stock street car if need be.

-Troy

Old 11-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Very radical, how much does she way weigh
It's about 2950 ish with a half tank of fuel and without my tall fat ass.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 11-09-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by GTCole
Good question, but this one is street legal. Pretty radical for a street legal car ain't it?

Come on Chuck, get rid of your Cup Car and strip out that 4.0 and let's go race.

-Troy

Quick Reply: RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS