Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Added "Canards" to the GT3 RS, what do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Here are a few new pix...

Attached Images  
Old 08-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I've changed my mind. Car looks perfect the way it is. If you changed the canards black, you would have to change all the red to black

Old 08-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Those canards are the perfect compliment to the color scheme of your car. Even the red tow hook adds to theme and race look.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rfakhri is an unknown quantity at this point
I changed my mind too. Keep canards in red. Wheels perfectly match in black too.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I like'em bro. Keep them on.

I know you don't agree with me but if you don't mind me saying, the rear wing aluminium bits would look AMAZING in black.

Anyways, the canards look cool mashallah, enjoy them in the best of health!

Old 08-28-2011, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MC321
^^ Want

I like the canard in that color.. the first few pix I didn't even notice it.. I wouldn't change a thing
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
Very nicely done Tips! Beautiful RS!
Originally Posted by Mike S
I agree! HOT!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
I've changed my mind. Car looks perfect the way it is. If you changed the canards black, you would have to change all the red to black
Originally Posted by dallascajun
Those canards are the perfect compliment to the color scheme of your car. Even the red tow hook adds to theme and race look.
Originally Posted by rfakhri
I changed my mind too. Keep canards in red. Wheels perfectly match in black too.

THANKS

Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome Tips!!

thanks dj, thats probably the best pic i have of my car

Originally Posted by falgo
Car looks amazing! Love it as is!!
ooh id be damned! at last the bos man says he likes my car, never touching it again

Originally Posted by MC321
loooooooool

Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
I like'em bro. Keep them on.

I know you don't agree with me but if you don't mind me saying, the rear wing aluminium bits would look AMAZING in black.

Anyways, the canards look cool mashallah, enjoy them in the best of health!

i never agree with ANYTHING you say, now quit trying

Old 08-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
Me like!

Old 08-28-2011, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
How do you guys think the canards would look painted gray to match the body?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^then you could call your 3 a 4.0

Old 08-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe a new avatar is in order???
===> https://teamspeed.com/forums/off-top...8-avatars.html