Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Added "Canards" to the GT3 RS, what do you guys think?

Old 08-25-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Added "Canards" to the GT3 RS, what do you guys think?

My first thread ever! I guess its about time i lost my thread pull virginity, anyways I got these fixed on today and I'm torn, can't decide if I like them. What do you guys think, keep, paint black, or remove?

apologies for the quality and the car is dirty

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2733
Size:  226.5 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 3008
Size:  210.7 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 2444
Size:  217.9 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 2452
Size:  144.2 KB

*Added the following to the OP on the 4 of Sep 2011

Last edited by GrayTT; 09-04-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Add pix to the post so member dont have to search
Old 08-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Feedback desperation requires desperate measures welcome to the happy cookie club!

Mabrook! I like it .. But the black wheels are my issue. IMO it's making the dive planes look a bit awkward. That's my initial take.. Need to look at the pics a bit more!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Falgo. The red wheels would make it look perfect. The dive planes are better in red than they would be in black but they're clashing with the wheels.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
I like it. Seems to flow well with the flag graphics.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Paint the new pieces black or leave as is. Red wheels dont work

Old 08-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be more concerned with practical effectiveness of the addition as opposed to their color.
The last thing you'd want to be accused of is "ricing up" such a beautifully preforming vehicle.
Me .. wheels should be chrome or silver to accentuate your awesome paint scheme.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Keep the way it is. Looks great!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, don't change anything.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Black wheels look perfect. Red would have been way too flashy. This looks neat!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
You need to take better piX
I think it looks better in the flesh... yes I just saw it in your garage

Search this Thread