Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Added "Canards" to the GT3 RS, what do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
I think this combo works very, very well.
Leave them as is....looks great!

Old 08-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished road
You are good to go with that setup. I would be proud to drive that to any cars and coffee meetup in the USA.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura about
Looks good just the way it is!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
I am not sure I like them in that colour

Old 09-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Tips, if I grow a "handle bar" moustache, can I pretend its downforce for my face when I run?

Old 09-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Definitely keep them in red, the more pics I see the more I like it!

I think it matches the side decal well

Old 09-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DrgnTmr
I'd be more concerned with practical effectiveness of the addition as opposed to their color.
If they work keep them, if they don't, pointless.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Looks great!

This pic is awesome!

Old 09-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
Tips, if I grow a "handle bar" moustache, can I pretend its downforce for my face when I run?

HA HA you never run

And thanks peoples of the team, ive decided to keep

Last edited by tips; 09-05-2011 at 04:21 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
I like it! Where did you get the canards from?