Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Cup Experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 12:23 PM
FTS
Teamspeed Rookie
FTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
Looks like the experience would be worth every penny. You have to work your way up with the various driving programs to get to the point where you can drive the cup car, right (i.e. earn your race license)?
I do not believe you "need" a racing license, but I think you need to do the Master's and Master's Plus programs (or may be just the first one); either case, after successfully completing the Master's program, you do obtain a SCCA racing license.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MJones is an unknown quantity at this point
After completing the "Race License Program" you have the ability to apply to SCCA for a Race License.
The Masters Class gets you nothing..

Cup Car requirements:

Successfully completed the Porsche Sport Driving School 3-Day Masters Plus program
or
Have a current SCCA Regional or National Competition Racing (or equivalent) license

Old 05-31-2011, 02:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a great time, thanks for sharing the video with us.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Cass taught Sanner and I how to left foot brake while rallying new Cayennes