Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

My First MFEST Experience!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about1036E90M has a spectacular aura about
Talking My First MFEST Experience!

Thanks 'sard' for the hookup on the Arkym lip :thumbsup:.

I've got hundreds of photos of my first MFEST attendance but I figure I'd be kind and just share my "moments of MFEST IV" with you all. John thanks again for the last minute hookup on the lip, wish I had more parts on, but we'll see!

In chronological order:

Thanks 'sard' for the hookup on the Arkym lip :thumbsup:.

I've got hundreds of photos of my first MFEST attendance but I figure I'd be kind and just share my "moments of MFEST IV" with you all. John thanks again for the last minute hookup on the lip, wish I had more parts on, but we'll see!

In chronological order:

-Roll out

-Del Taco Meet up.... and kickout!

-A few tips on being safe by the Highway Patrol

-Shooting John from outside my window... looking good!

-Another

-Just a simple parking lot shot... too many to count in here!

-Goodmorning MFEST IV...what have you done to this car?

-This guy has a flooded CF engine bay!

-The silver HPF car that was wickedly fast around the track! I love its 'purpose' styling. The matte green Vorsteiner car that came out later in the day reminds of it though?

-Another favorite widebody in attendance

-Evosports impressive E46 as well

-Would've killed for a ride along!

-Fresh new HPF paintjob (also would've killed for a ride along).

-I met Rick V of Status who was kind enough to....

-Arkym Andy the "trackstar" making his way to the lineup. I think he may have been the only entirely matte black coupe there?

-Andy doing his thing!

-Still waiting on Arkym's sedan diffuser coming soon, but I like how the coupe version looks here.

-Andy got the chicks, of course.

-Arkym Nima brought a prototype Z4 and at this moment it was worthy of a picture. I personally wouldn't be able to rock a Z4M, but I did enjoy seeing this one!

-Yep, Rick V gave me a ride along and that's me peacing out! Setting the cam on auto and tossing it to a trustworthy buddy was worth it!

-Again thanks to the Arkym crew for letting me hang with them...here's a small family group shot to end the "Proving Grounds" day.

If anyone else has much to add, I'm still looking for more MFEST picture threads!

Cheers!
Andrew

Old 04-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, Andy! Looks like you had a good time.

Do you have a gallery with more photos we could look at?

Old 04-20-2010, 10:51 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
What a great thread! Teamspeed Facebook published!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
What a great thread! Teamspeed Facebook published!
Funny thing is that I was in Vegas at the time but I had no idea where the M-fest was actually taking place so I couldn't catch up with the crew. I found out about the M-fest a few hours before getting to Vegas.

Keep those pictures coming!

Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ttime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura about
looks like a damn good time!

Old 04-20-2010, 12:10 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics - thanks for sharing!

Old 04-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
i did a photo shoot with that GT Haus M3 recently. Waiting for permission to post them online...

I wish i could have gone to this. I had previously committed to going to the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix before I was asked about this

Old 04-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished road
Looks like a lot of fun, awesome pictures as well.