Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your 4.0 RS Specs - Post Them Up!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011 | 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Wish they have limited the variations of the 997
This

Old 05-15-2011 | 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Dertub & Golden Crust welcome to TS and congrats on your orders! Hooked you up with some avatars, hope you guys like.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 05-15-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-15-2011 | 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Eniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura aboutEniffer has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to Golden Crust also, one of my best customers. Thanks to Porsche Fanatic for the avatar. I wouldn't have a clue how to do this?
Golden crust 4.0 RS will be the last Porsche I hand over as I am moving to Manage a Ferrari Maserati dealership for the same dealer group. I do have a 918 spyder order to sort out but Golden Crust will be the last 911.

Back on topic, we have spoken about specs for a long time since we got the info a few months back, we speak nearly every day about the details, but finally we have the spot on spec and I think we are both very happy.

Old 05-15-2011 | 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
good luck to my mate eniffer,he'll be back,dealership wont be the same place without him,golden crust is the name of the cask ale i brew for the pub co i own,we are doing some sponsorship with parr motersport here in the uk,parr prepare porsche gb carrera gt3 cup cars for our series,hope to do a photo shoot with parr and the magazine gt porsche on my rs 4.0, look out for the mag and my spec. The Hare at Roxwell ps see you at the carrera world cup on the 25th june,it dont get better than that.

Old 05-16-2011 | 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Golden Crust
cutomers with 4.0 cars i here will be invited to goodwood festival of speed in july, where andreas preuninger will hopefully showing and driving up the hill in the new rs, i will try and find the reason why every gt3 man on the planet wanted this car more than ever to be a visual statement to what im sure will be a fantastic new engine, why do the race car designs and colours blow us away and the road cars so half hearted? im sure when the cars turn up in the metal they will be stunnig but this time porsche should have gone the extra mile with whats been a fantastic bit of kit.ps but still cant wait for mine to come.
So were do the U.S.A. drivers get invited to? I'll take Goodwood FOS any day.

-Troy

Old 05-16-2011 | 08:55 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
I got a Sept Build slot today. No PTS yet. I'm trying to raise hell about the regional approval. This is my 10th Porsche from this dealership.
I want Black with RS Green or Red Accents, so it's not a big deviation.

I spec'd the following: (No it is not a light weight version, I already have 2 full time track cars)

Black
GT Silver Wheels
Sport Buckets
Black/Red Interior (if I get Red accents)
Self Dimming Mirrors
Steel Brakes (Coated RS Green if I get Green Accents)
Lift System
Alcantara Center Lid in Black
CF Center Console
CF Package
PCM 3.0
Sport Chrono
Blue Tooth
SPP
Dynamic Cornering Lights
Headlight Washer in Body Color

Attached Images   
Old 05-16-2011 | 08:58 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
I got a Sept Build slot today. No PTS yet. I'm trying to raise hell about the regional approval. This is my 10th Porsche from this dealership.
I want Black with RS Green or Red Accents, so it's not a big deviation.

I spec'd the following: (No it is not a light weight version, I already have 2 full time track cars)

Black
GT Silver Wheels
Sport Buckets
Black/Red Interior (if I get Red accents)
Self Dimming Mirrors
Steel Brakes (Coated RS Green if I get Green Accents)
Lift System
Alcantara Center Lid in Black
CF Center Console
CF Package
PCM 3.0
Sport Chrono
Blue Tooth
SPP
Dynamic Cornering Lights
Headlight Washer in Body Color
Great spec. Have you considered clear tails?

Your RS Green accent idea has me thinking about how badass this car would look in the .1 RS colors!

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:10 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Great spec. Have you considered clear tails?

Your RS Green accent idea has me thinking about how badass this car would look in the .1 RS colors!
I considered RS Green with Black, but it has been done on the 997.1. I also wanted Gulf Blue with Orange, but that was given an NFW immediately. Porsche won't do it. I think Black with RS Green accents would look cool as long as I can get the caliper color to match.

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:49 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Our cars will likely be right behind each other BBTurbo ! I just got word today that I
have a September build slot also

Have to spec it out this week...was planning on going with the launch white scheme, but not sure I like the white wheels. Going to give it some thought tonight but one thing is for sure....this car will be a grin inducer

Old 05-16-2011 | 09:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
HA! Jas I knew you'd give in, send me the Grey RS

Quick Reply: Your 4.0 RS Specs - Post Them Up!!!